Code & Resources
- SOMRC on GitHub
- SOMRC Workshop Materials
- AWS Snippets
- Cloud Templates
Bots & Artificial Intelligence
- Alexa Skills (in development)
- Twitter Chatbot (in development)
Launching in late 2018, this platform will orchestrate container deployments for both on-demand, short-lived workflows and long-running services.
Some example workloads:
- Web content
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Scylla)
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Pipelines and sequential workflows
- Travis-based builds
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka
- See other available packages
Users will be able to select from a catalog of images, stored in a UVA Container Registry, and launch them on-demand. This new cluster will be attached to Qumulo storage, as well as the Globus DTN.
More information coming soon!